Attention Florida Club Professionals: Wondering what you need to take the next step in your career? Curious how the next generation of club leaders are attracting and retaining new members?
Join your peers for a day dedicated to developing the relationships and skills you need to evolve your career and club. The Clubessential User Group series is kicking off in Florida with two events. It’s a unique opportunity to get firsthand answers to the most pressing issues you and other Florida clubs face every day.
By Attending You’ll:
- Discover how leaders define, develop, and document a world-class member experience
- Learn which reports you can deliver that really matter to your board of directors
- Draw correlations between expenses, revenue, and the member experience
- Understand how FOH and BOH experiences work together and how to improve both
- Examine what streamlined cash flow and increased speed in banking could mean for you and your members
- Ask the expert - get solutions to your most pressing questions and pain points
- Get insights into the upcoming security and compliance matters you need to know
You can view the full agenda here:
To make it convenient for those in the sunshine state, we have two different dates at two locations.
Legends Golf and Country Club
8600 Legends Boulevard
Fort Myers, FL 33912
Thursday, May 9th
9:00am - 4:30pm
Mariner Sands Country Club
6500 SE Mariner Sands Dr
Stuart, FL 34997
Friday, May 10th
9:00am - 4:30pm
Choose a date, location, and register now!
For more information contact Stephanie Stouffer.
Photo by Amy Hirschi on Unsplash.com