The role of a Designer is to build on and evolve the front end design & agency services.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating eye-catching and engaging websites for our client's customers and ensuring that all projects are delivered in a timely manner and to the highest possible standard.
- Liaising with customers via the telephone and face-to-face meetings, you will gain an understanding of their requirements and translate these into engaging and highly creative designs. You'll keep customers fully informed and up-to-date during the design process and resolve any queries they might have.
- Work closely with Agency on conceptualizing, developing, and refining dynamic creative solutions and art direction pertaining to content and page organization. Champion design excellence
- Articulate and enforce the visual tone, style guide and core values to ensure seamless creative development and implementation to marketing strategies and brand experiences
- Examine and approve the quality of the final artwork and materials by engaging closely with the production team to ensure flawless execution of design deliverables
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; Clearly and eloquently communicate creative concepts to client and team; facilitate client meetings
- Detail driven and excellent time management skills to ensure that deadlines are met and must be able to work effectively under pressure, juggling multiple projects at once.
- Committed to a thoughtful and strategic design approach, while not afraid to think outside the box.
As a successful digital Designer you are responsible for:
- Creating pixel perfect user interface and visual designs
- Working in partnership with business owners, project managers, developers and other designers
- Shaping the user experience and product direction
- Understanding project requirements and technical limitations, ensuring they relate to design deliverables
- Rapidly prototyping concepts and ideas
- Working across both mobile and desktop platforms
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previous front end design experience
- Expert proficiency across design software, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Detailed knowledge of current web design trends and techniques
- Sound working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of UX principles and UCD methodologies
- An exceptional eye for design, detail and usability
- Exposure to working in a collaborative manner with developers, designers and business owners.
Send cover letter, resume and digital portfolio
Clubessential Corporate headquarters is located Cincinnati, OH with a second office in Austin, TX. This position is located in our Cincinnati office.
This is a full-time position with benefits. The employment package includes a base salary with excellent earning potential. Clubessential offers full health care and retirement benefits.
- Base salary plus discretionary bonus
- 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time-Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Work/Life Resources
- And more...