Clubessential is currently seeking an outstanding creative individual eager to join our team of talented software developers. The role of the Junior Developer is to identify, analyze and solve issues associated with existing integrations to 3rd party billing and payment systems, performing bug fixes and enhancements, and integrate existing products with new 3rd party vendors. The Junior Developer will be working under Senior Developers to understand how the system works and make changes accordingly. The person will also help document system requirements and validate business rules by looking through existing functions.
All responsibilities are generally performed on a daily basis, unless otherwise noted. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in the maintenance and enhancement of Visual Basic.NET applications.
• Consistently write, translate, and code software programs, database queries, and applications according to specifications.
• Work with software development, client services, and end users to help troubleshoot problems.
• Work with software Q/A to test corrections and participate in the deployment process.
• Assist in reviewing new support tickets and provide correct bug fixes or route them to the correct development team.
• Perform daily, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc tasks to help support company operations.
• Interact with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
• Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
• Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as necessary.
• Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
• Generate statistics and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process.
• Train internal and end users to operate new or modified programs.
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field
• Experience with .NET (VB and/or C#), T-SQL/SQL Server stored procedures, SOAP, Web Services, XML
• Candidates must have an understanding of object oriented and n-tier development in the Microsoft Windows and web environment.
• Good understanding of coding methods and best practices.
• Basic understanding of common accounting practices.
• Experience interviewing end users for insight on functionality, interface, problems, and/or usability issues.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
• General understanding of data privacy practices and laws.
• Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
This is a full-time position with benefits. The employment package includes a base salary with excellent earning potential. Clubessential offers full health care and retirement benefits.
Base Salary plus discretionary bonus
• 401K with company match
• Medical Coverage
• Dental Coverage
• Vision Coverage
• Paid Time-Off
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Work/Life Resources
• And more...
Submit resume & cover letter HERE