Postponed Until Further Notice

Due to health concerns surrounding the Coronavirus (aka 2019-nCoV) and in consideration for the well-being of our customers and associates, we have made the decision to postpone our Northeast event scheduled for March 19, 2020. When a new date is confirmed we will resume registration. If you have already registered, we’ll contact you directly with next steps and decisions as they are made. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.