A COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Information Clubessential Gathers And Tracks
Clubessential gathers three types of information about users:
1. Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, to pay for fees or products and from participation in polls and surveys.
2. Information that users provide to the client organization as part of the process of being a member of the organization.
3. Information Clubessential gathers through tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites and emails. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers' needs and to help our clients better understand the needs of their members and users.
Under no circumstances does Clubessential sell, rent, lease or divulge any of this information about an individual user to a third party other than those, such as the client’s staff, who use the information solely to fulfill the purpose of the website.
Clubessential operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers. To the extent that credit card numbers, bank account numbers and other sensitive financial information are captured, they are encrypted on Clubessential’s servers.
Clubessential gives users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
• Opting not to register to receive our client’s newsletters.
• Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas.