Hermitage Country Club
The Coronado Club
The Minikahda Club
Vestavia Country Club
Vestavia Hills, AL
McConnell Golf, LLC
Woodbridge Country Club
Westwood Country Club
Meridian Golf Club
Lexington Country Club
Ft. Myers, FL
Treyburn Country Club
Cardinal Golf & Country Club
May 2007 Updates
In an effort to keep you informed of all the enhancements Clubessential has released, news we have unveiled and new websites launched, Clubessential has started a monthly update newsletter.
This is just one more way for us to share with you what has been going on at Clubessential. May 2007 was a busy month at Clubessential, see for yourself:
Features and Enhancements
Clubessential strives to continually enhance our software to help you make the most of your website. Here are some of the features and enhancements added in May:
- Added "Recipient Details" window to the compose page, which shows all the members who will get an email when it is sent. The details will also show which members will not receive the e mail, as well as the reason (ex. - no e mail address in the directory)
- Members now have the ability to email photos to members and non-members directly from the website. This option can be turned on in the Photo Gallery Settings.
- Administrators now have the ability to order photo categories
- Updated the Photo Gallery Module with new code for quicker navigation in the thumbnail and user browsing modes
- Added new setting to hide information from MyProfile tab.
- Added option to hide "Receive notification of private messages" checkbox.
- Added word and character counts.
- When creating tables, the Axis Editor will not add extra spacing by default.
Add-On Product Enhancements
Online Member Statements
- Added dynamic inclusion/exclusion of dependent member charges in Gofer for CSG ClubSelect Accounting.
Online Member Payments
- Added support for ETS credit card processing and PayPal credit card processing to Online Member Payments.
NetCaddy Tee Times
- Added printer friendly version of tee sheet to the Tee Sheet Manager.
- Redesigned administrative interface to enable player/party match-ups and redesigned friendly full tee sheet view.
- Redesigned administrative lottery interface to enable player/party match-ups and redesigned friendly multi-lottery view. Includes party level drag/drop and time level drag/drop with cascading time adjustments.
- Added "validation types" to textbox questions. This will force user input to a certain type of response, for example, an email address, zip code, or phone number.
- Added optional Member Selector for club administrators to select a different user to complete a form for.
If you have any questions regarding any of the new enhancements or features, please contact your account manager.