The Club at Stone Canyon
Olympia Fields Country Club
Olympia Fields, IL
The Minikahda Club
Carmel Valley Ranch
Vestavia Country Club
Vestavia Hills, AL
Two Rivers Country Club
Butler Country Club
Big Spring Country Club
North American Association of
Providence Country Club
The Army and Navy Club
June 2007 Updates
It was another busy month at Clubessential with two successful seminars in Texas, as well as 27 new enhancements. Below is a summary of some of the enhancements made during the month of June. Please contact your account manager if you have any questions regarding the enhancements.
Features and Enhancements
Clubessential strives to continually enhance our software to help you make the most of your website. Here are some of the features and enhancements added in June:
- Added the ability to send a test message to selected recipients on the compose e mail page. Once the test e mail is reviewed, the message can then be sent out to the selected members without having to recreate the message.
Static and Opt-In Groups
- Opt-in groups can now be added to any page. Ex. Clubs can add The Bridge Club Opt-In group sign up to the Bridge Club Page
- Added optional SMS messaging field (Cell Phone Text Messaging) to the roster. Clubs can now capture SMS addresses for sending text messages via the website. Currently only NetCaddy Tee Times has SMS capabilities. Clubessential plans to release SMS messaging to the current e mail system in the near future.
- Added “User Login Report”, showing first and last login, as well as total number of logins within a specified date range for all members. Clicking on a member’s name also displays details for each of the logins.
- Created new Roster display showing all users via the main directory page, including all dependents.
- Added in custom field snippets. Snippets can be used to personalize e mails, website pages and calendar events.
Add-On Product Enhancements
Online Member Statements
- Site statistics are now available for Online Member Statements
- Relationship code filtering is now available.
NetCaddy Tee Times
- Added optional count down timer so members can only hold a tee time for a specified amount of time.
- Built a suggested time wizard that prompts users with additional reservation time options when their desired spot is filled or when their reservation hold expires before completing the reservation.
- Booking page updates tee time status without members or staff needing to refresh the page. Tee time status updates are almost real time.
- Expanded custom rules definition system to meet the needs/rules of most private clubs. Ex. If junior members must be accompanied by an adult system will check for an adult on the booking before the booking can be confirmed.
Online Retail Store
- Integrated PayPal Express Checkout as a checkout option for the Clubessential Online Store.
- Extended session details tracking on site statistics to include online retail store checkout section of the secure site.